Friday, December 21, 2007

Get to know us a little!

I have seen this on a few blogs and think it is cute! Since Angie officially tagged me to do it, and I obviously need something to post, I thought I would fill it out:

What is his name? Matthew Levi
How long have you been married? 2 years and 8 months!
How long did you date? About 8 months. A long time around here.
How old is he? 25 in a few days.
Who eats more? Matt for sure, but Im no sissy eater myself.
Who said I love you first? Matt...he needed a little encouragement though. He was kinda chicken.
Who is taller? Matt
Who sings better? Well, we both sing all of the time, but probally shouldn't.
Who is smarter? Depends. Both of us are smart little cookies!
Whose temper is worse? Hard to say, I don't think either of us have bad tempers. It's probally me.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? This is the first time we will have a lawn to mow, but Matt will do it. I might sometimes because I think it is fun. Sadly, I have only used a lawn mower a couple of times in my life.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but not as often as I should.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Matt. Sometimes I sneak into the drivers seat though.
Who is more stubborn? I would say he is and he would say I was. That's because we are both pretty stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm not sure either of us ever have admitted to being wrong. (see above question)
Whose parents do you see the most? My parents live closer to us.
Who proposed? Matt, of course.
Who has more friends? All of our friends are the same people, so I would say we are even. Matt actually has more friends than me and I just assume they are my friends too. I am the more talkative one, so sometimes I make new friends.
Who has more siblings? Matt has four sisters and four brothers. I have one sister and five brothers...He wins.
Who wears the pants in the family? Matt (or so he likes to think, but we all know the wife does)

I guess I tag whoever...Maybe Katie, or Mike and Tiffany

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay! i'll do it! thanks for the fun info.