Sunday, December 2, 2007

Big News!!


Well, you guessed right! We are not very good secret keepers. I have been sick too, so that doesn't help us keep it secret either. We are really excited though. We are thinking it will be another July baby!!!
Cruise pictures to come...

9 comments:

JEN said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! You guys are just all grown up, aren't you! With your new house and 1 kid plus one on the way! I hope to be like you one day:)

Katie said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you. and i'm so sorry you are sick. i just got out of that stage. it is no fun. i think the hardest part is not being able to lay down when you need to... because you have a sweet baby already running around. i hope you are feeling better soon! and congrats!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

I knew it!! Congradulations!!! I hope you get a boy so you can have one of each.

Chris & Jennie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear what you're having! How was the cruise? We wish we could have been there... Chris and I are actually going on the exact same cruise for Spring Break together as our graduation present for ourselves!

Romney Family said...

We are excited for you guys!!! Sorry that you are feeling sick though.

Susanna said...

MIRIAM!!! Congratulations! I like how you chose to make the big announcement too, very inventive :) Well, this is exciting, I can't wait to talk to you.
PS I love your wallpaper, you have great taste. Of course you should keep it.

Angie said...

I had a feeling that was the news! Congratulations. That's very exciting. I hope it's a boy. I love having one of each. Can't wait to hear about your cruise, Chad and I loved the cruise we went on last March (Chad mostly loved the FOOD)! So sorry you had to be sick on it! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Rach said...

YA!! Congratulations! That is so awesome to hear that you and Matt are still procreating! haha just teasing. I am really happy for you. Two kids was so hard for me to get used to, but I swear that even though it sounds cheesy... your love seriously just grows and it makes you so much happier to just add another one to the fam! I am excited for you and Matt and for Savannah!

. said...

Miriam! Congratulations! I can't believe your pregnant again! That means.. i might need to start! Scary! That is so exciting! Savannah will love having another one in the house to play with!