Enjoy:

Santa and the Dog by Matthew Kolste

This book is dedicated to Mom and Dad. They take me to school each day.

Once upon a time, there was an old house in the woods.

One Christmas Santa came and the dog scared him away.

So in the morning when the kids woke up there were no presents.

Then they cried.

Santa came back the next year.

The dog did not scare him away.

The End.

My name is Matthew Kolste. I am a second grader at Highwood. I live at home with my parents. I have three brothers and four sisters. (He actually has four brothers)
My favorite subject in school is reading. Three of my favorite hobbies include playing guns, playing cowboys, and riding horses. Someday I hope to become a cowboy.
Sooooo Cute!!!
4 comments:
OHHHHHHH!!!! That was so cute! Who knew that Matt wanted to be a cowboy! That was the cutest story ever! You better read that to Savanah every night!!
hey where do you get your blog templates? i want a new one but the ones i tried erase everything in my blog so i can't use them. will you let me know please i love yours! that is great he still has that book, i love looking at things josh or i did as kids.
That was really cute!! It is so fun to look at things we made or did as kids. I believe he is on his way to being a cowboy with your horses and corrals to put them in.
Such talent...who knew? Very cute. Alarm-system-technician-travel-all-around-the-world-person /cowboy. Same thing:)
Post a Comment