Sunday, September 9, 2007

We're still here

I haven't been doing a whole lot with the blog lately. I apologize to anyone that frequently checks it because I hate checking everyones blogs and finding nothing new. Maybe I shouldn't flatter myself by thinking that anyone frequently checks this blog though.
We have been so busy!!! We have not been in one place for more than a few days at a time. This morning we got up bright and early for our first day back in our old ward. We were walking out the door and noticed none of the neighbors had left yet. (My confession...this was odd because they always beat us to church) Anyway...turns out the time changed to 1:00 and we are now dressed and waiting....so here is our update:
I flew home last week and stayed with my sister-in-law because I didn't want to stay in our empty house alone. (I'm kind of a sissy but her hubby was gone too and we are both chicken, so it worked out well) Matt came in a few days later and we spent time in my home town visiting old friends etc. Finally we headed back to Orem to get settled a little. Matt's big work party for the end of the summer was this weekend, so we headed to Park City and spent Friday-Saturday there. We just returned late last night. After church today, we are going to head south to Lake Powell for a few days. My cousin is visiting from Georgia and wants to do some fun Utah stuff, so even though we are exhausted from traveling and our house is a disaster, we are headed off again. We are excited though.
I have lots of pictures I will post soon!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just so you know Miriam, I DO check your blog frequently! Make sure you give a little shout out to K-town for me as you pass through on your way to the lake!