Anyway...Matt was nice and took her for a little drive for a nap, so I could get a chance to ride the waverunners. We stayed the night at a lodge in Park City then had the big "End of the Year" party that night. It was a pretty fun trip.

playing in the water!!

I seem to be getting a collection of pictures of Savannah eating rocks. She is always stuffing them in her mouth. Luckily we are yet to find them in her diaper, so she must not be swallowing them.


Playing in the water with cousins!! Savannah was more interested in grabbing her cousins head!! Her and Conner are always picking on each other.

Playing on the beach. It wasn't a very good beach for playing, but she loved the rocks!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!
I wish I could have been there! It was so good to see you though! You're one of my favorite people of all time you know! I miss ya tons! Call us if you ever have a minute!
Post a Comment