Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Valley!!


We took a drive up to squaw peak last week. It was beautiful!


The camera didn't catch it very well, but the leaves were so pretty. We loved the view of the valley. We really do like being here in happy valley, which is good since it looks like we will be here for a little while.


See...Look how happy we are!!


The kids all had a good time playing!


It is good to be back around mountains!


Big Surprise...she is eating rocks!


This is how she always throws. Just lifts it up high and drops it. She has a pretty good arm!

1 comment:

JEN said...

She is so dang cute! I mean that, you know how some people just say it... not me! She really is a babe! We just went and saw your hubbies cousin Scott. So funny- that connection! Anyway, it's always good to see new pics and see what you are up to. I miss happy valley sometimes! I'm glad you are able to enjoy it though!