This year for Thanksgiving we went to Montana. We always love our trips to Belt! It was nice to be able to visit with family. We of course, had a really yummy dinner and even did my first ever Black Friday shopping. How did it go? Meh...it was okay. Probably won't happen again.
We always have to walk down to see the swinging bridge. Savannah loves it, Maxwell hates it.We have been sorting through some pictures, and I realized how bad we are about getting pictures of our whole family together, so much to my family's dismay, I am going to start making them take pictures all of the time. Maxwell even gave a sweet thumbs up!
Happy Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Cute Pictures!
max, love the thumbs up dude!!
Your family is so cute!! Your kids are so adorable I can't believe how big Sawyer is! You look gorgeous as always.
Post a Comment