Our little boy turned 1 last month! Isn't he cute?
We had a small little family party for him. He did invite his best buddy, Houston over for some cake. We gave him a cute little animal train that looks suspiciously like the same train Savannah received for her first birthday. He doesn't seem to mind though.
We are so happy to have Sawyer in our family. He sleeps great for the most part, but is picky about being in his bed to sleep. He rarely falls asleep in the car/stroller/anywhere but bed. You can always tell he is tired in the car when he talks to himself a lot. I guess he is trying to keep himself awake. He loves his brother and sister despite his many battle wounds from playing with them. He is a great shopper, and is almost always happy while we run errands. I guess he just loves to be out and about.
Sawyer hates to me thrown in the air at all. He is kind of a chicken and wants to be hanging on with both hands at all times. He is a pretty major momma's boy right now, but every now and then he will take a liking to other people.
He practices blowing spit bubbles all of the time, and can now blow some pretty impressive ones. He loves sticking out his tongue and trying to copy words/actions we do. The kid can make a serious mess too! I swear he is trying to make me crazy because he always hits the spoon full of food out of my hand, so it goes flying! I have to sweep under the high chair probably 5 times a day. He also sits and waits all day for the bathroom door to be left open. If we forget to close it, he will be in there splashing in the toilet in a matter of seconds. Last week I left him alone downstairs for a few minutes. I suddenly realized the bathroom door might be open and raced down to check. It was too late. He had gotten in the toilet paper stash and shredded parts of 4 different rolls. When I walked in, he was standing in a pile of shredded toilet paper, splashing away in the toilet. Gross! He definitely keeps us busy, but we sure do love him!


2 comments:
Wow he is such a cutie. Happy 1st Birthday Sawyer!!
WHat a cutie!!! I can't believe how much he's grown. And I can't believe how very Kolste he is. I sure miss you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment