Savannah has a strange obsession with Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer. She decided that she wanted her birthday party to be a Rudolf one which we discovered can be a little tricky in July.
We made Rudolf cupcakes,
Rudolf gift bags,
and played "pin the nose on the reindeer". (Not to toot my own horn, but I have some mad reindeer drawing skills wouldn't you say?)
She opened presents under the Christmas tree.
and the kids had a great time playing in the pool/water slide.
Painting pictures on the sidewalk.
She had a great time! She is lucky to have so many friends and cousins around!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha! That's awesome.
That sounds like a fun party. I love all your raindeer stuff. Kind of Christmas in July. Oh and your reindeer is awesome. Way to go. I am glad she had a fun birthday. Still can't believe she is 5.
i love savannah! i love that she is obsessed with rudolf. i love your mad drawing skills. i love the cupcakes.
That cracks me up! Nothing like a rudolph Birthday in July!!
Post a Comment