Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Savannah thinks it is pretty cool having her birthday on a holiday.  She loves that everyone likes to celebrate it with fireworks!
We woke up early this morning, and she said:  "Mom, how come I kind of look like I'm still four?"  I think she thought she was going to grow bigger overnight.  I let her pick what she wanted for breakfast and dinner.  She decided on cinnamon rolls and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Savannah still loves all animals, especially horses.  Her favorite shows right now are Tangled and My Little Pony.  She loves to color, and is starting to be a pretty good helper cleaning the house.  She is lucky to have lots of friends in the neighborhood and lots of cousins her age.  They are always playing house, and she always seems to be the pet horse in the game.  Her pants never last long before there are big holes in the knees because she crawls around all day pretending to be a horse.
Savannah loves ice water, rudolf the red-nosed reindeer, strawberries, pizza, the hot tub, dresses, making up songs, slides, and her brothers!  She is a very nice big sister.  She loves to play with Maxwell and help take care of Sawyer!
We sure love you Savannah!

3 comments:

brit said...

hope she had a great birthday. we love u savannah! hope u got rudolf for your birthday.

p.s. we are so glad u guys were able to come to montana for andrew's baptism. it meant a lot to him (and me).

Romney Family said...

I can't believe that she is five already!!! Love that picture of you and her and so jealous you got to go HOme to MT. It has been 2 years since I have been.

Luke and Mariah said...

I cannot believe she is so old!! Wow, how time has flown! We sure miss you guys out here!