Savannah has been learning about space all month in preschool. Today they had a little "space party" where they could all dress up like a space traveler. I wanted her to wear a Star Trek outfit because I am a nerd and I think Star Trek is awesome, but I didn't want to spend the money for a one time event. This morning we whipped up this little number:
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How fun! That is an awesome outfit. She is seriously such a cutie.
love it. good work mom.
You know the government monitors all these blogs, there's a good chance NASA is going to come calling to get some insider tips from you. Awesome. She is the cutest girl ever.
You had time to whip that up BEFORE school??? I barely have time to get Ruby's hair done before school. It turned out super cute!!
Post a Comment