Friday, March 4, 2011

Pictures

Our good friends, Jeremy and Brittney, took pictures of our kids for us 3 months ago.  I can't believe it has taken me so long to post these.  Well, actually I can.

We only got a couple of all three kids.  Maxwell wasn't very excited about it.



Savannah shocked us by just standing and smiling for her pictures.  She never does that for me!  She is growing up too fast for me!  She  loves preschool, and lives for show-and-tell.  She is still obsessed with horses, and is a great helper for her two little brothers.  She can be awfully sweet when she is not being a stinker.  She does know how to be a stinker sometimes!



Maxwell is two.  What else do I need to say?  The boy simply can not handle being told "no".  
He loves to run, and jump around yelling "super-hero to the rescue!" or "blast-off!"  He is obsessed with chocolate milk, and loves to play with his big sister!  We are constantly laughing at funny things he says.  He offers hugs and kisses pretty freely, which I love.


Sawyer is still such a sweet baby!  He is usually pretty content.  He caught RSV last week and has been really sick, but I think he is starting to get better.  He gives pretty big smiles when we talk to him, and tries to talk back.  His siblings sure do love him, and can't seem to resist smothering him or shoving his binkie in his mouth.

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

These pictures are so cute. Savannah is such a beauty. Maxwell is adorable. And what a precious baby. That is too bad that Sawyer got RSV. I really hope he is getting better. We need to get together sometime.

brit said...

sorry about the rsv. that sucks. i had rsv when i was prego with andrew. it was terrible. poor baby. i am still mad at matt. cant believe he isn't gonna run with us.

Susanna said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how different they look from each other! The pictures turned out so good!