This is what happened the other day when we let Maxwell skip his nap. I thought it was so funny, because it is not like he was laying there playing and just feel asleep. He clearly climbed under the tool table, propped his feet up on the ball basket, and snuggled up with the Rapunzel doll. This boy sure loves his naps!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love pictures of kids sleeping in random places.
That is so funny!! Your kids are sure cute! I love that Santa messed up and brought you a REAL kitty also, haha. If we lived closed I would bring my kids to the Kolste petting zoo all the time, haha! I found She-ra on Netflix and it is my kids new favorite show. Sawyer knows a good doll when he sees one :)
ha ha how funny! You have such cute kids Miriam!
Post a Comment