Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey Wunny woo!

Matt loves being called honey wunny!  He also loves having his birthday right after Christmas.  He says it bothers me more than it does him.  That is just because I feel like a bad wife.  It is hard to do things for his birthday, because we are always just recovering from Christmas stuff.  Well, this year I think he had a pretty good one.  He got his favorite kind of cake that only his dad can make right.  Luckily his dad was here.  He got a new horse trailer he had been wanting (I know, he is kind of spoiled), he got to spend time with his wife at the hospital (don't ask), and I even made him a birthday dinner when I was all drugged up!  
 Isn't he cute, posing with his birthday cake?

And just a few pictures of us around the house during the holidays:

Britney, these ones are for you.  Your kids are kind of crazy!



 Sawyer and Grandma Peanut
That is a seriously cute baby, if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

brit said...

oh miriam, i love you!! however, i would have loved to see the "ode"! ;)

The Knudsen Family said...

Happy Birthday to Matt! Sounds like he had a good day. It also looks like you guys had a good Christmas! Hope you are doing well. Sawyer is too cute. Hope I can meet him in person sometime soon.

Luke and Mariah said...

Happy belated bday to Matt! And little Sawyer is just growing up so fast! What a cutie! We sure miss you guys and hope all is great!!