Thursday, February 4, 2010

When I grow up...

Today, while driving in the car, my conversation with Savannah went like this:

Savannah: Mom, when I grow up, do you know what I want to be?
Me: What?
S: a doctor.
Me: Oh, ya. I didn't know that.
S: Well, maybe I can't be a doctor.
Me: Sure you can, you can be whatever you want.
S: Well, maybe I don't want to be a doctor.
Me: Okay, what do you want to be?
S: Maybe a witch instead. Or maybe a Rock 'n' roll star. How about I be a witch, a rock 'n' roll star or maybe the moon.
Me: Those all sound like good ideas too.

5 comments:

Romney Family said...

I love WHat kids say!! HOw cute is that!!

Angie said...

Really, who would want to be a boring old doctor when they could be a witch, or even better, the MOON?:)

Florrie said...

That's awesome.
Teach her to reach for the stars....errr.....I mean moon??!!

brit said...

love the way her 3 year old mind works. she is such a funny little girl!!!

Luke and Mariah said...

Best conversation ever. I love it!