Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas in Montana!

We drove to Montana this year to spend Christmas with Matt's parents. It was just us, so it was kind of quiet Christmas morning, but we had a lot of fun. The kids loved being able to play with Grandma Peanut and Grumpy!
Christmas morning in their new jammies!

Santa brought Savannah her highly anticipated "Pinkie Pie" (a big My Little Pony). Maxwell was most excited about his books! He just liked ripping the wrapping paper!

It was pretty cold, but we did brave the weather a few times to play in the snow. Savannah seems to never get cold. She can play in the snow all day.



Max is not a fan of his snow clothes!


We pulled the kids all over town in the sled just like this. Max fell asleep about 1 minute into it and slept the entire time. I couldn't believe it. Matt would pull them to the top of a little hill and send them down. Savannah would laugh and want to go again, and Max just slept through the whole thing. I guess he was a little too cozy!





4 comments:

Susanna said...

Ahhhh, snow.. It makes me want to sing..."I'm dreaming of a Whiiiite, Christmas... I'm glad that Savannah got her Pinky Pie :)

Angie said...

I can't believe Max slept even while going down a hill! What!? I am so jealous of the way kids can sleep anytime, anywhere:)

brit said...

i am so glad we were able to get savannah hooked on my little ponies! your welcome.

Angie said...

It sounds like you had a great time! Glad we could see you before you left!