Monday, August 3, 2009

Rockin' Birthday Party of 2009!

Savannah and Max had a double birthday party early in July! It was a pretty sweet party despite the rainy day! Birthday parties are all about the cake for Savannah! She talked about it for weeks in advance and insisted that she wanted a horse cake! I have to admit, I am pretty proud of this cake I made for her! She loved it!
Max had his own mini football cake! He is a big fan of just about all food, so having his own cake was pretty exciting stuff!

He polished off the whole thing with a little help from his dad!

It was a water party, and they thought the slide was a lot of fun, but eventually it was too cold even for the kids, so it didn't last too long.


And the highlight of the party was Savannah's new pony! Really? What 3 year old needs a pony? Her uncles think they are funny and all pitched in to buy her a pony for her birthday. They came to borrow our horse trailer the morning of the party, which I thought was a little fishy...then they showed up with this! Of course Savannah is thrilled! The girl is obsessed with horses. She named him Skittles! Isn't he cute? Our kids are so spoiled!

Just enjoying some cake!

All of the kids got to have pony rides. He is pretty wild now, so they had to have some helpers.



Max had plenty of helpers when it came to opening his presents! I can't believe how fast this year has gone for him! I am planning on doing a whole other post of his first year! He seemed to enjoy his birthday party as much as a one year old would!



More pony rides!
Happy Birthday to Savannah and Max! I told you it was a rockin' party! Thanks to everyone that came!








7 comments:

Romney Family said...

how fun!! Great job on the cakes they look great!! Happy birthday to Savannah and Max!!

The Knudsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Savannah and Max! Those were such cute cakes. I am really impressed with the horse. I am lucky if I can get just a round cake to turn out good. That sounds like such a fun day. What lucky kids.

JEN said...

That makes me laugh she got a pony! That is AWESOME! A birthday she will probably remember forever... even if she is only 3!! Looks like FUN!

Susanna said...

Now whenever anyone says, "I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up" Savannah can say , "I had a pony!, My brother had pony, my cousin had pony, When I was a little girl in Mapleton, ve all had ponies!" Seriously my kids and I are sooo jealous:) Great job on the cakes!!!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Seriously, who really ever gets a pony for their birthday? Those uncles are pretty cool.

Rach said...

You are officially a seinfeld sitcom, "I hate anyone who had a pony when they were growing up!" -Jerry Seinfeld-

Just teasing. I love that she got a pony! It just fits here though. Sharing a LOVE for horses with her daddy definitely paid off!

Anonymous said...

that costume is half up her ass so let me use my tongue to pull it out, then I want it right up inside her ass licking it out while I gently massage her lilpussy