You might have to enlarge the picture to check it out, but there was a whole lot of bees! What my camera didn't pick up was the hundreds of bees that were still flying around the air. It really was creepy! I found some bee keepers that were happy to come and get them for me.Thursday, July 2, 2009
Bees!!!
The other morning, I was looking out my window and saw a thick swarm of bugs in my back yard. I couldn't tell for sure what it was, so I stepped outside, and could hear a loud buzzing. I called my neighbors to come and check it out. It was so crazy! We thought they were going to get us, so we ran inside. Eventually the bees all settled in one of my trees.
You might have to enlarge the picture to check it out, but there was a whole lot of bees! What my camera didn't pick up was the hundreds of bees that were still flying around the air. It really was creepy! I found some bee keepers that were happy to come and get them for me.
You might have to enlarge the picture to check it out, but there was a whole lot of bees! What my camera didn't pick up was the hundreds of bees that were still flying around the air. It really was creepy! I found some bee keepers that were happy to come and get them for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
My skin is crawling.
Bees are creepy. Did you ever watch that killer bee special on dateline?? Ya, maybe YOU shouldn't. Oh- but I know that smoke calms them, so maybe if Savannah isn't watching you could light up a couple doobies. (Good excuse anyway). :)
That was one of the highlights of our week. I had never seen a swarm like that before....I actually hope to never see one again. Glad you got some pictures.
That is crazy. That was good that you were able to find some bee keepers to take them. That happened a few houses down from us once but they had to kill them all to get rid of them. Your lucky they didn't get you. The ones by our house attacked the peoples car as they were trying to drive past into their driveway.
oh dear ... that is aboslutely FREAKY!!
I think I'm going to have nightmares about that...I have this huge phobia of bees and probably would have just moved if that was in my yard!
Post a Comment