Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Punkin Patch!

A couple weeks ago, we went to Santaquin to the Pumpkin patch for playgroup! It was a lot of fun! We took a hay ride from the big red barn to the pumpkins!


The girls took off right away to check it out!



Max hung out in his carseat most of the time, but I can tell he had a blast!


The prize "baby punkin"! Savannah carried this around for 2 days! She kept talking about it! I'm surprised she didn't ask to take it to bed with her.




3 comments:

Angie said...

My friend Lacey just had a post on her blog about going there! It sounds so fun! Savannah is a cutie I'm sure Cyd would love that too. It was good to see you the other day.

The Knudsen Family said...

That looks like alot of fun. I am a slacker. I have seen a few pumpkin patches (not like that one, just ones set up in dirt lots) around and think that would be alot of fun for the boys but too lazy to take them there. We settled for one pumpkin from Smiths and two plastic $1.00 from Walmart. Fun!

Susanna said...

Savannah is so cute. That looks like fun, I've been meaning to take my kids to one, but I guess I'm a slacker too.