Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall

Lately, we have been going up different canyons to enjoy the fall weather! Last week we headed up by Payson. I wish we would have dressed nice and taken real family pictures, because the leaves were so pretty. Hopefully we will be able to before they all fall off the trees!

Savannah loved it there and was so excited to throw rocks in the water!

This is how Savannah and Max were on the way up! Soo cute! She is always trying to hold his little hand, give him kisses, and make sure he has that binkey! She gets so excited whenever he smiles at her!



I never did get a very good picture, but this is kind of a picture of Savannah's new haircut! It look really cute!


6 comments:

Angie said...

Hooray for Fall! It is my favorite time of year. I love the feel of the air, the colors of the leaves, football...everything. I'll bet you really love it since it means that the blasted summer work season is finally OVER!!! Oh, and I am in love with that picture of your kids holding hands. Swweeeet.

brit said...

love savanah's hair!

The Knudsen Family said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. You definetly need to come down for a visit. That would be so fun to have you. Cute new pictures. I miss the fall leaves. We kind of miss out on the changing of the colors on the leaves. Here it basically goes from summer to winter and the leaves just fall off the trees. Nothing spectacular. Maxwell is so cute. I can't believe how quickly he has filled out and how big he is getting. I can't wait to see him in person.

Susanna said...

Max is such a cutie, I can't believe how much different he looks. You have such a cute family, I wish we could get together more often.

bradyandjillblasdell said...

Savannah's hair is so cute!! So is Max! What a cute family!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!! You guys belong on a billboard advertising Fall Tourism in Utah. I love Savannah's hair. I'm too chicken to cut my girls hair even though they badly need it.