We took a quick trip to Lake Powell last weekend! This is pretty much how Max spent his time! He is such a good baby! I didn't really take any other pictures, but it was beautiful and we had a great time!
Huge trouble. HUGE. I know you had to drive through the best place on earth to get to the lake (Kanab, duh!?) and you did not even CALL me!? Huge trouble. Gigantic.
Yes, yes I have been to Utah County, BUT I have never been to the exact town you live in! That's different! (yes, I know you didn't go through Kanab THIS time, but you have in the past...) I guess I forgive you:) And please don't make me acknowledge BYU's successful season thus far...there have been some SHADY calls that have gotten them where they are, call it divine intervention if you wish...I call it crap!;)
2 comments:
Huge trouble. HUGE. I know you had to drive through the best place on earth to get to the lake (Kanab, duh!?) and you did not even CALL me!? Huge trouble. Gigantic.
Yes, yes I have been to Utah County, BUT I have never been to the exact town you live in! That's different! (yes, I know you didn't go through Kanab THIS time, but you have in the past...) I guess I forgive you:) And please don't make me acknowledge BYU's successful season thus far...there have been some SHADY calls that have gotten them where they are, call it divine intervention if you wish...I call it crap!;)
Post a Comment