I put Savannah in her room for a nap about an hour and 45 minutes ago. She is still just chatting away! Who is she talking to??? Sometimes I think she has friends that sneak in there to play. The girl never stops talking!!! Take a car ride with her and you will see what I mean!
I have lots of things to post, but I am too lazy. I will get around to it eventually!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look out. Cyd started doing that right before she QUIT napping forever!
PS-some days you just gotta be lazy. Now get off your butt and post so I can see what you've been up to!;)
You might have to introduce her to the world of children's music or something while she travels.......maybe even earphones!
...for her, I mean, not you :-)
Love you all!!
Post a Comment