Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!!

Here are pictures of Savannah in her Halloween costume. She was soooo cute!!!













Trick or Treating at Nana's

8 comments:

Angie said...

She is so awesome!

Romney Family said...

Can I say how cute is she!!! Savannah looks so great!! I love seeing all the little ones dressed up for Halloween!!

Krista said...

Aaaahhhh!!! She is so fabulously adorable!! I want to dip her in chocolate and eat her... Happy Halloween kiddo!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

that is one of teh cutest cotumes I have seen. I love it. I am glad you guys had a good Halloween.

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness she is soooo adorable. i wish we lived closer so that all our little kids could know each other. you guys were so fun, we miss you.

The Pittson Family said...

miriam-check out my blog. i tagged you! ne-ner, ne-ner

Mikkel said...

That costume is SOOO cute! I saw it on a little girl and the pumkin one too. Gymboree right?? Well I am in LOVE with it! Good job on the find!

The Chase's said...

I am so glad you found our blog. Savannah looks so stinking cute in her costume! I love all your pictures.Just so you know I won't be at Bunco next week but watch out in 2008 because its a new year and you are going to get owned!!