Sunday, November 11, 2007

Big News

Well, we bought a house! I guess it is not completley official, but we made and offer and it was accepted. We are pretty excited about it. It is such a big decision. Anyway... We will move in the first week of December. Pictures will come soon.
Oh! and other news.... I got bucked off a horse yesterday and it hurt!

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

Yeah!!! a house. I am so excited for you guys!! that will be so nice. Ouch!!! it hurts when you get bucked off a horse.

Angie said...

Matt probably stuck a stick under your horse's tail to make him buck, right? I always knew he was mean like that!;) Congrats on the house! I am very excited for you and can't wait to see the pictures...so hurry and post them soon!

Katie said...

i'm so excited for you and your house! congratulations! i am a bit jealous but really happy for you! is it the one you are already living in? just curious.
-and i'm sorry about the horse... doesn't sound fun.