I am finally going to try to catch-up on this blog. It has been a while, so I will just post a few events/activities that we have been up to. I guess I will have to start with Christmas time:
We spent Christmas and a few days afterward in Leamington with my parents. It was just our little family, so it was pretty quiet for the most part.
Maxwell and Sawyer in their matching PJ'sI have mentioned before how one of the perks of Christmas eve in Leamington is that Santa comes to visit every house to drop off a bag of candy before he starts making his rounds delivering presents. The kids were pretty excited, and kept watching out the window for him to come.
They all got to sit on Santa's lap....some appreciated it more than others.
Savannah FINALLY got her Rudolf! I don't know what it is with her and that reindeer!
Maxwell got a Hot Wheel set, and Sawyer got a ball popper toy that I am pretty sure has NEVER been played with. Oh Well, you win some you lose some.
We had a great Christmas! I love when Christmas falls on a Sunday. It's nice to be at church, and spend that time to worship and think of the Savior!
1 comment:
Looking forward to your catch up. Looks like you had a great Christmas. That is always so fun that Santa comes right to the house. My boys love that too.
Post a Comment