I turned the big 30 last month, and am officially old now. I wanted to go for a little family hike for my birthday. We went up Payson canyon and hiked The Grotto. It is a perfect little hike for our kids. There were lots of fun bridges to cross, and a lot of places where the trail would split then meet back up. Savannah loved taking her own way.
Sawyer loved being carried around in the pack. He is pretty darn cute!
I love when these two are cute little buddies.
The hike ends at a cool waterfall. I didn't take any good pics because there happen to be a ton of kids up there. Some scout groups were there I think.
Next, we headed higher up the canyon. Matt wanted to take us to an area he had been hunting. I love living in such a beautiful area! It was amazing!
Savannah picked me tons of wildflowers for my birthday. The girl loves to pick flowers!
It was a great day! We came home and had yummy salad and breadsticks with an ice cream cake. Being old isn't so bad!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow, you ARE old! Happy Birthday!
happy b-day to you and I love that hike!!! Oh how we miss the Mountains!!!
Happy belated birthday, Miriam!! I forgot again this year! Every year I am going to remember next year and I still forgot! It looks like you had a wonderful day! We sure do enjoy the pictures of the kids! Love, Larry and Sheila
Post a Comment