Monday, August 15, 2011

Nap time

A few weeks ago we went to the Spanish Fork Reservoir.  It was a fun day to just play on a beach and ride around in the paddle boat.  Even though it was only a 5 minute drive back home, the kids completely crashed.  Usually they wake up as soon as we stop, but Maxwell stayed sound asleep.  I carried him in and just put him on the floor while I went back to get another load from the car.  I couldn't believe he just stayed this way.  He must have been so tired.  Sometimes I wish I could just be carried in from the car and crash like that.
 Sawyer loves his Johnny jumper he borrowed from his cousin.  He will just bounce forever!  One morning while he was bouncing, I went to clean the bathrooms.  I was surprised he was so content for so long, so I went to check on him.  He was completely crashed in it.  It was so funny because every now and then he would snap his head back up, jump up and down a few times, then fall right back to sleep.  Poor kid.


No comments: