Friday, December 10, 2010

Sawyer John Kolste

Our little baby, Sawyer finally made it here.  (Well, a couple weeks ago, but you know how it goes).  The delivery went really well.  I must just have a short memory, because I was surprised by how hard it all was.  Anyway, we sure are glad to have him here now.  I don't have a lot of pictures right now, so I will just post a few.  We did have his pictures taken by our friend who is a real photographer with a real camera, so those will come soon.  
 He is our smallest baby weighing in at 7 lbs 12 ozs.  

The kids have both done really well with him.  Savannah LOVES her new baby brother.  She wants to hold him all of the time, and she does really well with him.  She loves to show him off to everyone.  Maxwell doesn't really care, but occasionally he shows a little interest.  One morning, while I was getting ready, the kids were watching him in his swing and singing to him.  It was really cute, so I had to grab my camera.  Of course as soon as I pulled it out, Max started showing off, but it was still cute.

8 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

He is such a cutie, and I love the video!! I'm soooo glad everything went so well! And when did you cut your hair??? I LOVE it!! You are one hot mama! I hope all is great! We love you guys!

Krista said...

WOW! What a cutie!! And I couldn't love the name Sawyer any more than I do, it's the best!! You--- you look amazing just having had a baby and that's all I want to say about that :) Congrats Kolste's!!! What a fun family you guys are!!

The Chase's said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. He is adorable and can't wait to meet him.

The Knudsen Family said...

Too cute. I love the picture of Savannah holding him. It is so precious. Hope you are doing well.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Of course you look great in the post birth picture! Congratulations on the new baby.

Susanna said...

Another adorable little Kolste!! I love his hair, it looks like he has little curls in that glamour shot of yours:) Congrats, your kids are so adorable!

Denette said...

Good thing I didn't blog back in the days I had babies. I didn't look great. We keep those pictures hidden.

I can't believe he is almost a month old. Crazy.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

you look way to good for just having a baby in that first picture! he is adorable:)