Savannah says the funniest things all of the time. I really need to write them down more often.
Yesterday she was having a pretend conversation on a pretend cell phone, and I hear her say: "Sorry, my kids are driving me crazy." I felt kind of bad about that one because I am pretty sure I know who she got it from.
She will just say surprising things out of the blue all of the time too. Today, while driving, I let them roll down the windows for a while. She says "It sure is a beautiful summer, huh mom?" Then a few minutes later she says: "Mom, I sure give Color, the lizard lots of love don't I?" Our first day here, Matt caught a lizard and let Savannah play with it. She named him Color and begged me to let her keep it in a cage, but I told her, no. I said he could just live outside our apt. and we would see him every day. Luckily there are lots of lizards around, so we do see "Color" a lot. She really is obsessed with him. She is such a funny mix between a tom-boy and a little diva!
Today, she also asked me why I don't talk to all of my mommy friends.
"What do you mean? I talk to them"
"Well, sometimes you don't say Hi to all of them"
"Like who?"
"Like yesterday at the park with Hallee, you didn't say Hi to all of the other mommies" (meaning the strangers there I didn't know)
"Oh, I guess you are right. Maybe I should have talked to the other mommies there."
"Mom, if you don't say Hi then they won't know you and they can't say Hi back."
"That's true, Savannah. I will try to be more friendly."
This is all coming from the girl that assumes any kid around is her best bud for a while. Nothing like getting a scolding on being more friendly from a 3 year old.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have thought that about you, kinda the unfriendly type. Haha
Ha ha! I'm so glad you shared these! You need to write everything she says! What a cutie! I'm so excited to spend the summer with you! You're just my fav!
hey do you have the picture of our family that day from the zoo?
Those are some classics comments. She really is a cute girl.
You need to update your blog! We miss your kids and want to see them...and of coarse we miss you guys too!
Post a Comment