Monday, July 2, 2007

Birthday Party!!!


Savannah's Birthday is on the 4th of July! but since that is kind of a crazy day when working in this business, we decided to have a little party a few days early. We had a big BBQ at a nearby park. It was a lot of fun and almost everyone from the office was there. It was fun to have a lot of people around since we don't have any family around. Quite the turnout for a one-year-old's party I would say!One of the tech's brought her some bubbles! It was really cute. Her friend Dallan Palmer (he's 4) blew them in her face for her. She loved it!




We made lots and lots of cake. I wanted to try to do something cute, like a cake shaped like a giraffe or something so I could be super-momish but lets face it....Im not. So, we settled for a simple mini cake with sprinkles. I thought it was pretty cute. She didn't really care about it much. We had to smear some on her lips, so she could taste it. Even then, she just had a few tastes of it, but poking it and licking her fingers. She was pretty cute though. She did manage to get plenty in her hair. We can't believe how fast time goes by. She is getting so big!








3 comments:

Katie said...

happy birthday! she is so cute! i really can't believe how fast they grow! i am sure this is just the beginning. ;)

Angie said...

I can't believe she's 1 already! Looks like a fun party! I'm so glad you've decided to join the world of blogging!!

JEN said...

Happy B-day Savannah!! How fun for her to have such a great bday!! Glad to see you have a blog! Cute pics!